To coincide with its APAC expansion, on-demand, two-sided marketplace in the sharing economy, ShareRing, is giving two, creative entrepreneurs the opportunity to win a free trip to Hong Kong, to present a five-minute business pitch to an audience of 120 people.
ShareRing urges creative entrepreneurs who want to make a big impact in the sharing economy to submit their emerging business idea today. The successful applicant has until Sunday 15 April, 12:00am AEST to apply, in order to go in the running to win a return, economy class airfare to Hong Kong, with accommodation and food for a three-day trip, taken care of.
What the team is looking for is a business concept that:
- Has not yet been developed into a business (the concept doesn’t need to be new or original);
- Can be built into the sharing economy and involves the sharing of tangible items;
- Can realistically be developed in four months to be launched on the ShareRing platform in November.
- Applicants decide what format or form their submission takes! Be creative, but provide a submission that won’t take longer than five minutes to read or watch;
- Applicants can submit as an individual or a group;
- The content of their submission needs to cover these essential points: Who is your target audience? Is the idea local or global? How will this idea benefit the sharing economy? What is required to build or make it happen?
Applicants will need to be available to travel to Hong Kong on a valid passport/visa between 2-4 May 2018, in order to present their pitch on 3 May 2018.
Submissions can be made here: https://sharering.typeform.com/to/UbYzSx and ShareRing will advise the two chosen candidates of their success by Friday 20 April.
The ShareRing team will share their expertise with successful applicants to further develop their idea following the Hong Kong event, and once their business goes live on the ShareRing platform, the team will award them 1 million ShareRing Tokens on the ShareLedger.
- Applicants’ time and effort to develop their idea in the time period between May-November 2018;
- Collaboration in promoting their idea as part of the ShareRing pilot program.
Want to know more? Send an email here.