Following the success of the four annual Women in Leadership Summits, The Leadership Institute is pleased to unveil their newest women empowerment event for next year; The Empowered Woman 2020. The inaugural one-day experience aims to ignite passion for business in all its forms and equip the next generation of female leaders with the skills to achieve their dream career.
Over 15 of Australia’s leading women in business will share personal stories of success, tales of failure and the lessons they have learnt along the way, including headline speakers Sarah-Jane Clarke, Colleen Calander, and Suzy Nicoletti.
Dana Lightbody, CEO of The Leadership Institute, the creators of The Empowered Woman said, “The Empowered Woman 2020 has been designed to uncover what it really takes to rise to the top for future leaders who want to be the CEO of a big company, those dreaming of starting their own business, or ambitious women working to be experts in their field. Purpose alone is not enough. Once you’ve found it, The Empowered Woman will give you the tools to realise your ambitions and support your leadership journey.”
From keynotes and case studies to panel discussions, sessions will focus on leadership, work life balance, salary negotiation, goal setting, finding your voice, embracing authenticity and dealing with setbacks and negative feedback.
The Empowered Woman 2020 line-up of the speakers includes:
- Sandra Martinez | CEO, Nestle Australia
- Sarah-Jane Clarke | Former Co-Founder, Sass & Bide
- Colleen Calander | CEO, Sportsgirl
- Sally Patten | Editor, Boss Magazine, Australian Financial Review
- Suzy Nicoletti | MD Australia, Twitter
- Van Le | Executive Board Director & Co-Founder, Xinja Bank
- Justine Troy | Co-Founder, 42 Below Vodka
- Pippa Hallas | CEO, Ella Baché
- Eliza Brown | CEO, All Saints White
- Sasha Sarago | Editor, Ascension Magazine
- Rebecca Kent | General Manager, The Discovery Channel, Australia, New Zealand and Pacific Islands
- Angela Chan | Head of Innovation and Growth, Schneider Electric, CEO, Hackathons Australia
- Ali Kitinias | CEO, Freedom Scrub
- Cathy Dimarchos | CEO, Solutions2You
- Shirley Chowdhary | CEO, GO Foundation
The empowered women leadership summit will take place on Thursday 26 March 2020 from 9:00am – 4:30pm, at Dockside, Cockle Bay Wharf, Wheat Road, Sydney. Tickets: Available now for $599 per person here
Find out more theleadershipinstitute.com.au