Got a great idea but don’t know where to start? Looking to grow your business in the new digital economy? Spark Festival is Australia’s largest event for entrepreneurs and innovators. It’s also completely free and happening online from October 12 – 23. There’s a whole bunch of segments throughout the festival that are great for small business – check them out here. And there’s even more on the full program.
Register here to gain access to the livestream and find your spark at Spark.
Plus there is a slew of webinars to help you boost your business. Check out the dates below for some highlights.
- Various dates – Business Accelerator Using Social Media Marketing – Register here
- 1 October – Networking in Nature – Register here
- 8 & 14 October – Managing Team Wellbeing – Register here
- 20 & 26 October – Your Mental Health at Work – Register here
- 20-21 October – SMB Digital (powered by CEBIT) – Register here