Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
The vast majority of small to medium-sized business owners spend more days working in their business than working on it. There just never seems to be enough time to do things which drive growth and strengthen the bottom line. If you find yourself too busy to be focusing on big-picture tasks then you need to put routine, manual processes on autopilot with automated systems.
There are a number of simple solutions on the market today to assist with automating and streamlining everything from marketing and scheduling to invoicing and bookkeeping. Some processes every small business owner should think about automating.
According to Jeff Haden, “Every business faces fierce competition–both in terms of sales and, just as importantly, efficiency and effectiveness. That’s where automation comes in.To remain competitive you need to automate–or someone else will automate you out of business.”
Every app and online tool have their own unique set of advantages which will ultimately save you time. We’ve gleaned a list of the most practical and proven tools to automate your business processes and turn you into a well-oiled machine.
For busy business owners, improving your performance with ease and affordability can be done with automated marketing. A good email marketing automation tool, for instance, allows you to nurture your leads with ease.
- Hubspot – an inbound marketing and sales platform that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers.
- Mailchimp – an online email marketing solution to manage subscribers, send emails, and track results. Offers integrations with other programs.
- Infusionsoft – to automate your small business sales and marketing, while combining your CRM, email marketing, lead capture and e-commerce in one place.
Simplify workplace and staff management with a cloud-based workplace management solution that simplifies scheduling, time sheets, tasking, employee communication and offers one click payroll integration.
- Deputy – a simple and innovative workplace management solution for employee scheduling, time and attendance, and communication.
- WorkflowMax – for quoting, time sheeting, job management, invoicing and workflow management.
The endless number of tasks associated with money management can be extremely tiring and time-consuming. It’s fairly simple to streamline and automate a large portion of the booking and accounting tasks that plague business owners.
- Receipt Bank – an award-winning bookkeeping automation software that saves accountants, bookkeepers and small businesses time and money.
- Xero – online accounting software for small businesses.
- MYOB – provides tax, accounting and other services to small and medium businesses.
- Intuit Quickbooks Online – bookkeeping and accounting software for small business.
Get paid faster, improve your cash flow and save hours spent manually invoicing, collecting payment, and reconciling accounts.
- Invoice2go – an invoice app allowing small businesses to create and send invoices and quotes on the go.
- Debtor Daddy – automated receivables management for small businesses.
This content was brought to you by Receipt Bank. World leading software that automates your bookkeeping. To discover more or sign up for a free trial of the product please click here.