We love sharing all the best small business stories with you each day on the KBB site and each Sunday at 12pm on Channel 7 on KBB TV. If you missed episode 3 then grab a cup of coffee and catch up here. Mix and match and just choose whatever is relevant to your small business (or watch the whole episode). Don’t forget to let us know which segment is your favourite.
In this episode of Kochie’s Business Builders, Dane Ellevsen from That’s Electrical learns the benefits of signage and merchandise from Snap Norwest. Owner of the London Hotel, Publican Natasha Smith shares her 3 top tips on success in business, and we meet Mick Spencer, whose custom sportswear business ONTHEGO Sports turns over millions of dollars each year – and Mick isn’t even 30 yet!
1. How can we market our small business?
2. A publican shares why team building is key
3. A sports founder under 30 kicking goals!
4. Why is a business plan so important?
5. Ask Kochie: Creating cash flow projections
6. Watch the full ep 3 of KBB TV here!
7. Why should you do your own marketing?
8. Join our #campaignforoptimism!
9. Get your free downloadable KBB expert marketing guide here…