Join 1000s of other small business owners online tomorrow for the Conquer the Crisis webinar. Where you will gain access to some of the nation’s best business minds to help you form strategies so your business can survive and thrive during the coronavirus crisis
Seven of Australia’s top business experts, curated by leading business educator, Dale Beaumont, will be offering a free live-streamed, full-day, seminar providing the knowledge, solutions and answers small business owners need to survive the crisis.
If you’re concerned about your business in this current climate (and who isn’t?) don’t bury your head in these sand instead take action by getting the knowledge you need to know what to do next.
“If small business stresses escalate, and this is likely to happen, think of the impact on families. It will be devastating,” Beaumont said.
“This emergency event will be 100% virtual and live-streamed from our TV studio to all 2.2 million small and medium-sized business owners across Australia. It will be entirely free. You won’t need to travel or buy a ticket to attend. You just need to show up – from your home or office.”
“To ensure this event is truly amazing and hard-hitting, seven of the country’s best business experts will be covering this crisis from every angle: mindset, cash flow, HR & legal, marketing, sales, customer experience, government grants, reinvention and more. Plus, it is going to be interactive so you can ask your questions too.”
Check out the topics and speakers
- How to Mentally Prepare Yourself & Staff for the Next 90 Days, with global keynote speaker, Keith Abraham
- 5 Ways to Manage Your Cash Flow During a Crisis, with Brett Kelly, founder and CEO of Kelly+Partners,
- The “Post Pandemic” Brand Building Blueprint, with customer experience expert, Amanda Stevens
- COVID-19: What You Can Do and Not Do Regarding Your Staff, with employment lawyer, Andrew Bland
- 7 Ways to Find More Customers in Tough Times, with leading business coach, Dale Beaumont
- How to Better Connect with Customers & Retain Top Talent, with strategic communications expert, Jane Anderson
- Government Support During COVID-19, with business expert, Matt Alderton
- How to Get Back Momentum and Keep It, with best-selling author, Michael McQueen
The webinar will kick off on Friday March 27 from 10am to 3pm (AEST)
Find out more and register visit conquer the crisis
Want more? Get the latest coronavirus news and updates straight to your inbox! Follow Kochie’s Business Builders on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
Now read this